Things you must ensure before buying a home
When you decide to buy your own home, there are countless efforts of yours behind that decision. Hence you must precisely ensure every little thing before you invest your precious money in a property.
Following are some tips that help you ease your home-buying decision.
· Look for a project in the city that fits your financial budget, fulfils your need for space, location and easy connectivity, etc.
· Enquire all essential things about the project. Make sure that the project is RERA approved, has a clear title and beares occupancy and completion certificate.
· Don't hesitate to go a little deep as you must estimate the total cost of ownership, including parking charges, stamp duty, registration charges. All this could add to almost 5-20 % of the basic cost of the residence.
· In case of buying a resale property, kindly make sure that the owner must furnish you with documents like receipts of property tax paid and no-dues certificate from the bank in case of fully paid-up loans.
· if you're about to finalize a certain property, understand the exact usable area that you will be going to get which is called carpet area. There are chances that you may get confused between saleable area & carpet area.
· The expenses that are going to incur aren't just limited to your home. You should also estimate other expenses like maintenance charges, property tax, commuting expenses as compared to your present place, water and electricity bill. Please ensure that this fits in your monthly budget.
Keep these things in mind and, it will be easy for you to take your important home buying decision.